External links are links from other people's websites to their own websites. The layout of external links is an extremely important part of SEO.
The significance of external links to SEO
1. Increase traffic; 2. Let search engines search and update (especially for pages that are not included); 3. Reasonable external links can increase the weight of the website and improve the trust of search engines; 4 .thereby improving keyword ranking.
Four forms of external links
1. Anchor text link: For example: keyword link, which is very beneficial to keyword ranking
2. Hypertext link: The link can be a sentence, the transmission weight is the same, no anchor text is conducive to
ranking Link: Website URL address
4. Image link: Advantage: Can attract traffic and increase clicks Disadvantage: It has little effect on ranking.
In what ways does the external link affect
the number of ranking links, the importance of the link platform itself, the relevance of the link platform, the longer the link exists, the better, the click rate of the link, the jump rate after the link is clicked to enter
The basics of exchanging links Principles and strategies
(1) Linking with competitors
From the perspective of major email list search engines such as Google and Baidu, they not only value "backlinks", but also "backlinks" that are "strongly relevant" in backlinks. ”, we say that the most relevant backlinks are those of our competitors’ websites.
(2) Linking with websites with high PR value Websites with
high PR value (PR≥4) mean high weight and more attention; it is extremely cost-effective to link directly with such websites; it can also be indirectly Get their links: A swaps links with SOHU, and the target website swaps links with A.
(3) Linking with frequently updated websites
Because of the transferable characteristics of "update frequency", spaders can also smoothly crawl our pages while frequently visiting these frequently updated pages.
(4) 10,000 inner page links are better than 1 home page link
From the PR value algorithm, high PR is of course important, but if a particularly large number of web pages (more than 10,000) point to a certain page, the accumulation will add up. Although the contribution of each page is not large, due to the large number of pages , the product result is very large!